A day at the beach
Sunday, a day of relaxation as the group spent a day in paradise. Sperlonga, at the coast of Italy has white sand and clear waters. It was a fun day as we rented some beach chairs and umbrellas and relaxed all day. It is a place where I felt that I was isolated from the outside world as it was somewhat secluded and encompassed in a small town. It was definitely a good day and I was glad to escape from the tourist city of Rome. For about 15 euros, you can go from Rome to Sperlonga on the train and then rent a two chairs and an umbrella for 20 euros. The sun here is very hot and almost everyone got sun burnt. If you decide to visit here, make sure to bring 50 SPF sun block and some money to get a panino at the local mart.


0 comments:
Post a Comment